When you feel God tugging on your heart to go, please go. It may be the scariest, craziest thing you could’ve never imagined yourself doing, but God has an amazing plan for you. He will bless you in unimaginable ways, so go.
Here is some of the reasons you should go:
- God has called YOU to be HIS vessel!
- This is our greatest privilege; our Father, the creator of the heavens and earth, who could do this all on His own, wants to use YOU in His plan for the world!! Hold up, take a moment to let that sink in. YES, He wants to use you to share the good news, to love the unique people He has created, to be His disciple. He is giving you the opportunity to meet His people you would of never meet staying at home. It may be so crazy, but it will be so worth it.
- He meets you where He calls you x10000 more than you could ever imagine.
- His presence is so felt, He is smiling because you listened to His voice and His calling. Remember, He knows what’s best for you and He knows what you need to grow. He has placed specific and unique desires and passions inside of you and He wants to help you uncover what they are… this may be where you uncover one of them.
- The experience!
- You will experience things you would have never imagined, love you’ve never felt so strong, a sense of purpose like never before, a community of love and strength because God orchestrated this and is in charge. He made us to crave adventure and to take risks and He wants to go on a journey with you, all you have to do is say yes.
- You will learn so much about who God is, His character, His love for you and His love for your brothers and sisters around the world. God will take your breath away continuously, you will dive deeper into the heart of God and you will learn what it means to be His disciple. You will grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally; you will understand more about grace, hardships, trials, and joy.
- Vision for your life and this world!
- God will open up your eyes to the people of this world, you will get a deeper look into struggles in this world you didn’t even know existed, but you will also feel joy and love like you’ve never felt before. He will break your heart for the hearts of others and you will love in a whole new and bigger way. It may even lead to what He wants you to do forever or just in the next season of your life. It will make your dreams bigger and less self-centered. Your vision will grow more for the spreading of our Father’s love.
Trust in Him, be excited about the unknown and what it may bring, be courageous and know God is always right beside you. Take this opportunity God has blessed you with, He will equip you. Be a vessel for Him. Spread love. Take up your cross. Let Him transform your heart!!
“Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.” Proverbs 19:21
“Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.” Luke 9:2